Savannah Food & Wine Festival Tickets Now On Sale!
The 2017 Savannah Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced,
Lowest Advance Discount Tickets Available through May 31, 2017
SAVANNAH, GA (May 1, 2017) – One of Savannah’s most anticipated fall events, the Savannah Food & Wine Festival will be taking place this November 6 – 12, 2017. The lowest priced advance discounts on tickets for the festival’s signature events will only be available now through May 31, 2017 at, Spring Early Bird Discount Tickets.
According to festival Operations Manager Gordon Gourley, “This year we are limiting the amount of Spring Early Bird Tickets available for each of the signature events. This means in order to take advantage of the lowest ticket prices available for the entire year, you have to act quickly. The signature festival events are on sale now and the full festival line-up of tickets on sale by June 1, 2017.”
Savvy ticket purchasers can save over 30% on online ticket purchase throughout the month of May. The festival will have several discount ticket programs leading up to the festival, but the month of May is a special opportunity to save over 30% on early bird discounted tickets, which are the lowest prices of the season.
Tickets on Sale Now include:
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 – Whisky at The Whitman, 6:30 – 9:00 pm, The Whitman Mansion, spring early bird pricing $128, regular pricing $150
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 – Celebrity Chef Tour dinner, benefiting the James Beard Foundation, spring early bird pricing $159, regular pricing $189
- Thursday, November 9 – The Grand Reserve Tasting, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, early bird pricing $79, regular pricing $95
- Thursday, November 9 – Secret Savannah Speakeasy, 8 – 10 pm, spring early bird pricing $69, regular pricing $85
- Friday, November 10 – River Street Stroll, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, Rousakis Plaza, spring early bird pricing $39, regular pricing $55
- Saturday, November 11 – Taste of Savannah, Georgia State Railroad Museum, spring early bird pricing $49, regular pricing $65
- Saturday, November 11 – VIP Lounge at the Taste of Savannah, Georgia State Railroad Museum, spring early bird pricing $128, regular pricing $150
- Sunday, November 12 – Jazz & Bubbles Brunch, The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, spring early bird pricing $58, regular pricing $69
The Savannah Food & Wine Festival takes place throughout Savannah, November 6 – 12, 2017 with celebrity chefs and winemakers, connoisseur dinners, one-of-a-kind culinary, spirits and wine experiences. The most up to date festival information is available on the website at www.savannahfoodandwinefestival.com; Twitter: https://twitter.com/SAVFoodWineFest; Instagram: www.instagram.com/SAVFoodWineFest; Facebook: www.facebook.com/SavannahFoodandWineFestival.
For media information:
Email: email@example.com Jan Gourley,