One of the southeast’s most anticipated fall food and wine festivals, the Savannah Food & Wine Festival will be taking place this November 4 – 10, 2019. The lowest priced advance discounts on tickets for the festival’s signature events will only be available now through June 24, 2019 by 11:59 p.m. at, Early Bird Discount tickets.
According to festival director and co-founder Jan Gourley, “The Early Bird Discount tickets are highly sought after by our regular festival goers – these guests are aware of the unbelievable value offered at this level. There are limited quantities of these tickets available at the deepest discounted pricing (up to 30% on some events) – and some early bird pricing on events may sell-out on availability, prices increase on June 25. This means in order to take advantage of the lowest ticket prices available for the entire year, act quickly! The signature festival events are on sale now and the full festival line-up of tickets on sale by July 31, 2019.”
The festival is limiting its discount ticket programs to only two discount opportunities leading up to the festival this year: Early Bird Discounts, May 24 – June 24 and Summer Discounts, June 25 – September 23, 2019.
Tickets on Sale Now include:
· Whisky on the Water, Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, location TBD
· James Beard Foundation, Friends of James Beard Dinner, Wednesday, November 6 at 6 pm, Perry Lane Hotel
· The Grand Reserve Tasting, Thursday, November 7, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
· Secret Savannah Speakeasy, Thursday, November 7, 8 – 10 pm, Georgia State Railroad Museum
· River Street Stroll, Friday, November 8, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, Rousakis Plaza
· Q-Masters, Chefs + Vets, Friday, November 8, 8 – 10 pm, Georgia State Railroad Museum
· Rise & Shine, Saturday, November 9, 9 – 11 am, The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
· Taste of Savannah, Saturday, November 9, 12 – 4 pm, Georgia State Railroad Museum
· VIP Lounge at the Taste of Savannah, Saturday, November 9, 12 – 4 pm, Georgia State Railroad Museum
· Jazz & Bubbles Brunch, Sunday, November 10, 11 am – 3 pm, The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
The Savannah Food & Wine Festival takes place in locations throughout Savannah, November 4 – 10, 2019 with celebrity chefs and winemakers, connoisseur dinners, one-of-a-kind culinary, spirits and wine experiences. The most up to date festival information is available on the website at www.savannahfoodandwinefestival.com; Twitter; Instagram; Facebook