Calling All Artists for 2017 Savannah Food & Wine Festival Poster Contest
Grand Prize Winner Receives $500 and Design Featured on Savannah Food & Wine Festival Website
From varied architectural styles to dramatic Spanish moss, there is no shortage of visual inspiration in an iconic city like Savannah. Get your creative juices flowing and join in the 2017 Savannah Food & Wine Festival’s search for this year’s signature poster design. The premier culinary and wine festival is opening the poster competition to any artist or student over 18 years of age, in any medium.
Artwork Requirements and Submission Criteria:
- 24” x 36” poster with live image area of 18” x 30”
- Should be original artwork, depicting a culinary and wine element, be unique, and contain recognizable Savannah representation/imagery.
- Include dates of the event: November 6th – 12th, 2017 and the website: www.savannahfoodandwinefestival.com
- Festival logo is optional
- Submit image in CMYK high-resolution (300 dpi) TIF files
- Email final artwork, ready for printing to email@example.com by 5:00pm on March 3, 2017 with the subject line: Savannah Food & Wine Festival Poster
- Artist’s presence at Taste of Savannah on Saturday, November 11, 2017 for poster signings is requested.
The festival will have rights to the winning image, which may be used in festival advertising and merchandise (i.e. t-shirts, note cards, tote bags, etc.) in exchange for the cash prize.
All poster designs meeting the submission criteria and artwork requirements will be featured on the Savannah Food & Wine Festival’s social media for public voting, March 9-23. The poster design with the most votes at the end of the voting period will receive a people’s choice award of two tickets to the Taste of Savannah on November 11, 2017. The five poster designs with the most votes at the end of the voting period will then be judged by a juried panel. The panel will choose one design to be the winning artwork, featured on the Savannah Food & Wine Festival website and the recipient of the $500 grand prize. The winning artist will be announced on April 1, 2017.
Any questions regarding the poster contest should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.