Calling All Artists for 2018 Savannah Food & Wine Festival Poster Contest
Grand Prize Winner Receives $500 and Art Showcased with the Savannah Food & Wine Festival
Savannah, GA (August 13, 2018) – From varied architectural styles to dramatic Spanish moss, there is no shortage of visual inspiration in an iconic city like Savannah. Get your creative juices flowing and join in the 2017 Savannah Food & Wine Festival’s search for this year’s signature poster design. The premier culinary and wine festival is opening the poster competition to any artist or student over 18 years of age, in any medium.
Artwork Requirements and Submission Criteria:
- 24” x 36” poster with a live image area of 18” x 30”
- Should be original artwork, depicting a culinary and wine element, be unique, and contain recognizable Savannah representation/imagery.
- Include dates of the event: November 5th – 11th, 2018 and the website: www.savannahfoodandwinefestival.com
- Festival logo is optional
- Submit image for judging in high-resolution (300 dpi) PDF file (no larger than 5MB); final submission to be in high-resolution TIFF file.
- Email final artwork, ready for consideration to email@example.com by 5:00pm on September 15, 2018, with the subject line: 2018 Savannah Food & Wine Festival Poster
- Artist’s presence at Taste of Savannah on Saturday, November 10, 2018, for poster signings is requested.
The festival will have rights to the winning image, which may be used in festival advertising and merchandise (i.e. t-shirts, note cards, tote bags, etc.) in exchange for the cash prize.
The posters submissions will be judged by a juried panel. The panel will choose one design to be the winning artwork, featured on the Savannah Food & Wine Festival’s website and the recipient of the $500 grand prize. The winning artist will be announced on September 15, 2018.
Any questions regarding the poster contest should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Savannah Food & Wine Festival benefits CHEF, Coastal Hospitality & Education Fund, a 501-(c) 3 non-profit foundation, created by the festival. Proceeds also benefit the Tourism Leadership Council Scholarship Fund, with educational opportunities for hospitality program students in colleges and universities in the Coastal Empire and many local charitable organizations. The event is produced by the Tourism Leadership Council, a 501-(c) 6 non-profit organization and The AdFish Group